Saturday, August 29, 2009

Well, this is our beautiful 5 month old girl, Summer LaRee. She is just the best thing ever to happen to our little family. Right now she has conquered the milestone of rolling over both ways...(constantly!), eating solids...(which she absolutely loves), and sleeping a good 12 hours a night! Needless to say, we were blessed with a pretty great baby!

We have had a total blast this summer...well at least the girls in the family have. Mostly hanging out at the outdoor pools, shopping, napping, a
nd going for lots of walks. My life is so rough! ha ha!
Anyway, I am just learning this whole blogging thing, so we will see how it turns out and then decide if I want to spend more time keeping it up! Ha ha!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's so cute of me being a baby thanks for having pictures about me on this blog to learn more about me. I think my favorite things on the blogs are seeing pictures of me when I'm a baby. I think all the people on the blog are cute.